Tuesday, October 9, 2007

MN Nice

Well it sure is nice to be back in MN at least.
After 15 days away from home I finally got to sleep in my own bed again.
Starting on Sept. 22 I left for LV to get ready for Interbike. The country's largest bicycle industry trade show. I claimed residence at the Treasure Island Hotel for 8 nights while I set up, worked and tore down QBP's tradeshow booth.

I can't complain about the time away from home too much, most of my expenses in Vegas were paid, I got to spend some time in checking out the strip, see a Cirque De Sole, and my bed was the most comfortable bed I have slept in since last years show.

After Ib I spent two more nights in Vegas with Katie and her sister. We spent some time at Hoover Dam, relaxed and laid around the pool. It was a nice way to finish out my time in Nevada

After my stay in Nevada I flew down to Costa Mesa, CA to spend some time with my brother and my father who flew in as well. Ca was a great, lots of good food, good beer and some nice days at the beach.

I must say though, after 10 day in Nevada and 4 great days in CA, it is really nice to be home.

No comments: