Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekly Summary



What a great week; this week I started interview for an Event Assistant at work. I would have never thought when I got the Event Coordinator job that in a couple years I would be hiring a lackey, I mean assistant. I am really excited about the position, there was good group of candidates, and I learned a lot about the interviewing process at Q.

Wednesday, I officially logged my 3000 mile of commuting by bike to work. I am a little behind schedule to reach my goal of 6000 miles by the end of the year. i have been trying to hit 6000 miles for 3 years now, but haven't been able to reach it. Basically, I need to ride 4 day a week all year round to hit 6000. This is difficult with travel, much needed rest days after racing, and the unexpected need to drive in. I am hoping July and Oct are big months for me.

Saturday, Katie and I had a great time with Schroden and his wife to be Angela at their Bachelor/Bechelorette party. In the morning a group of us went for a short road ride, followed by a boat cruise on lake Minnetonka, and ended the evening with dinner at a Cristo's, a Greek restaurant in St. Paul. It was a beautiful day filled with great friends, good food, lots of drinking and lots of laughs.



This week will be my final round of interview's to determine who will be the best minion for the job and I am also going to try and focus some of my riding a little to prepare to the Red Wing race this weekend.

Now playing: Mike Ness - Send Her Back
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

JMo said...

Man, that's a good time right there.
I was just thinkin the other day about when Schroden was getting married.
Good job outta him.

JMo said...

Hork, how did you get your picture behind your words on the top of your blog? I've tried with zero success.