Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Playing catch up

Here is the answer to the question I know you all are asking; Fryn Porky, why don't you update your blog. Well my beloved fans, don't take it personal, but it is because I am lazy. I have been pretty busy at work try to hire for an assistant event coordinator, AKA Fryn's lackey. Actually I am really excited about getting an assistant, I have learned a lot about our interviewing and hiring process and I will get some supervisor experience. Not to mention, I can finally get some help doing my job.

Besides work I have been getting some good rides in on the weekends. Two Sundays ago, I raced in mankato and finished 15 out of 36 in the expert class which I was very pleased with and this past weekend I did a really nice mtb ride on Saturday and a nice road ride on Sunday with Katie.

Hope all of you are doing well and had a good forth of july.

Until next time, I leave you with a line from one of my favorite movies and the recently deceased George Carlin's, "be excellent to each other".

No comments: