Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Too Cold for this Candy-Ass

This morning I woke up, grabbed a cup of coffee and turned on the local news just like I always do. The first thing I saw when the TV flashed on was the local temp, -4 degrees. Yeah I woke up like normal planning on riding, but screw that, 4 below was just too cold.

As I drove to work I thought that maybe I was getting soft with my new GQ lifestyle. At the end of the day I was asked by 3 other people (regular riders whose names I will not mention so they can still keep their "badassness") for a ride home. I know no one likes a candy-ass, but at least there were 3 other candy-asses in the car with me when I left work, and that made me feel better.

Now playing: Social Distortion - Live Before You Die
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

JMo said...

Well, I've long thought of you as a candy ass, but that's just me.
But at least you look good.

JM