Sunday, December 23, 2007


When I woke up around 6 am yesterday and looked out the window I was happy to see a fresh layer of now on the cars in the streets. The temperatures were hovering around 32 and qurarter sized flakes were still falling. Normally I do not wake up so early on a Saturday, but Frank and I planned on doing an early morning ski so I could have the rest of the day to get all of my last minute Christmas shopping done.

We headed north to Elm Creek to see how the trails were. Elm Creek is one of the premiere xc skiing facilities in the state. When we hit the trails we noticed we beat the groomer out so we had to ski through the newly fallen snow. It was so much fun to ski through the freshly decorated trees with the snow draped on the branches.


Frank making sure I didn't fall down on the uphill


Now playing: Johnny Cash - The Long Black Veil
via FoxyTunes

No comments: