Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mission Accomplished

As planned Joe, Ez and I put in a solid 5 hour ride yesterday. I am low-tec and don't have a computer or GPS on my bike yet, but I was told our final distance was around 75-80 miles .

Our route took us North East to the Bikery in Still Water for some coffee, a chocolate croissant and a nice piece of quiche. Then south through Afton and back to Minneapolis. The conditions were great, the morning temp was around 24 degrees and warmed up to close to 40 by the end of our ride. There was a light wind from the South East and plenty or sun and blue skies.

I felt really good the whole ride, I could tell my neck and sit bones weren't used to 5 hours in the saddle but I am sure that will change soon enough.

Now playing: Rage Against The Machine - Wake Up
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

DMC said...

Weekend are the shit and riding bikes on the weekends is even better...