Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Falling behind


Colossal Cafe.

I know, I have been falling behind keeping my blog up to date, but lately I really haven't had anything new and exciting to talk about. Work has been really busy trying to organize our company retreat which is this weekend in Cable, WI. I will be happy when it is over so I can focus on my other big responsibility at work, Interbike. Interbike is a huge industry trade show that happens every September in Las Vegas.

Besides work I have been trying to stay on the bike as much as possible. Next week I will be heading west to Spearfish, SD for the Dakota 50, a 50 mile bike race/tour/ride. It is a phenomenal event I have been going to for the past 2 years now and look forward to it every year.

In preparation for the big race, I have been trying to keep to a healthy diet to stay in tip top shape. For awhile now a group of us have been meeting at a Colossal Cafe, a small local diner, for breakfast before we ride in to work.


Breakfast of champions, Short Stack and Bacon!

The picture is Joe's meal this morning. I went for the apple walnut scone as a starter and washed it down with a creme cheese, green onion and bacon omelet. I heart Colossal.

No comments: