Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kentucky Zach lied to me

This weekend Zack brought me a movie to watch when I had some spare time. Since Katie is at Pedro's fest this week, I thought tonight would be the perfect opportunity to chill out watching my newly recommended flick.


The Movie, Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter.
Summary, "Forget that hack Man Helsing, for true exterination of the fanged undead believers turn to the one and only Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter. Having returned to Earth for the eagerly anticipated Second Coming, Jesus finds his bid to judge the living interrupted by a horde of angry bloodsuckers who possess the ability to walk in daylight."

Sounds entertaining right? Well at least I thought I could get a good laugh out of it.
Don't bother, it is 85 minuets of my life I will never get back.

I don't recommend this movie to anyone, except Luby he may actually like it.

At least I will sleep better tonight knowing JC is looking out for me, after all Jesus saves!



No comments: