Saturday, February 13, 2010

Counting down to Frostbike

This past week was pretty crazy for me at work. The QBP Marketing Dept had a lot of materials to get out the door and to the printers to ensure materials will be back in time for Fb. For me this meant a lot of proofing. As Fb sneaks up on all of us at work, I start to get more and more last minute requests. Last week it was all of these requests that made work really stressful.
Wed I drove in early so I could get out and ski after work. When 3pm rolled around I had no energy or motivation to ski, so I bailed on getting out and exercising and continued working for 3 more hours. Wednesday ended up being an 11 hour work day. Luckily, Wednesday was the worst of it. By the end of the day Friday I felt pretty good about my work situations and left early. Now Frostbike is less than one week away and I feel pretty good about the event. More importantly, I can't wait for it to be over. After 6+ months of planning I am ready for a change.


Now playing: Shane MacGowan & The Popes - The Song With No Name
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

DMC said...

wish I was there this year,,, going to the dels with the kids ...h20 sliding!!